30 X 10W 90mm Smart ZigBee RGB CW LED Downlight Kit for Echo Plus SmartThings Hub Hue ConBee II TUYA HUBUR Lighting
Special $30+GST Each. Call us at 0449916688 for Pickup & Delivery
10W Echo Plus SmartThings Hue Bridge Compatible Smart ZigBee RGBCW Downlight Kit Choose between Warm White and Daylight + RGB
We are based in Denham court in Sydney. All our lights driver are SAA Approved in Australia and comes with 2 year's warranty. Certificate are attached in the pictures.
Smart control, home and away
You can control the lights wherever you are using the Hue/Lightify iOS and Android apps as long as you have the internet. Lights can be controlled individually or as a group. The App allows you to control the brightness, colour temperature, and also allows you to set timers.
Control with your voice
It works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, so you can control the lights with your voice. e.g. “Hey, Alexa, turn on the light”, “Ok, Google, turn oﬀ the living room”. Also you can voice control to dim to the desired brightness for a perfect ambiance.
Gateway and App
- The Smart light is compatible with Amazon Alexa plus and Google Max ranges which have in - built Gateways and app control. If you don't have built in Gateway you can use Philips Hue or Samsung SmartThings HUBS / our TUYA HUB and then link Alexa or Google with HUB for Voice Control.
LED SMART LIGHT
A. Using Philips Hue Gateway.
1. Connect the gateway to your wiﬁ router/modern;
2. Install the Ur lighting smart lights;
3. Download the Philips Hue App and follow setup prompts;
4. Find the new light in the App and Name/Group the lights;
5. Welcome to a whole new level of light;
For Voice control: Amazon Alexa/Google Home
1. Download the Amazon Alexa or Google Home;
2. a) with Alexa, go to “Skills”, search Hue App, then Enable Skills;
b) with Google Home, click “Add” to “set up device”;
3. Link Philips Hue Account;
4. Smart light will automatically come up;
5. Welcome to Voice Control the lights!
How to Pair or factory resetting
Step 1: Unplug from AC power and then plug in back on.
Step 2: Off and On the light from wall switch 4 times within 2 seconds. Wait for 1 sec in between.
Step 3: light will ﬂash for 4 times and then keep on, the light is set back to factory setting and ready to pair. Please add lights in the app depends on the hub you using.
Wattage - 10W
Colour Temp - RGB, 2700 - 6500K
Beam Angle -120
CRI > 80
Cut out - 90mm
Finish - Finish White.
1 Led Downlights.
I love that the colour (white only) can be changed to suit the activity or mood. I have over 20 of these lights currently and they are fantastic.
Works with hue, easy set up and works well with the hue app.
I bought 8 of these for my back patio area, simple to install and easily configured to my Phillips hue network and work well with my google Home to change colours, brightness and scheduled on off. Good product so far, as I've only had them for a week.
Philips Hue does no offer a recessed multi-color downlight so this is a great alternative. Very easy to install and lots of fun painting the room with light. Not being an official Philips Hue products you can't link the lights to an entertainment area, which means some of the cooler features of Philips hue are not available. Things like lights flickering to music and video streaming however despite this I really enjoyed the product.